
Baseado em fatos reais, A Última Profecia é a assustadora história de John Klein (Richard Gere), um jornalista que perde sua esposa Mary (Debra Messing) em um acidente. Momentos antes, ela teria tido estranhas visões que a fizeram sair da avenida por onde passavam e bater o carro. Viúvo, Klein tenta levar uma vida normal. Mas em uma viagem a trabalho, ele percorre com seu carro 650 quilômetros em apenas uma hora e chega em Point Pleasant. Lá ele conhece a policial Connie Parker (Laura Linney) e o perturbado Gordon Smallwood (Will Patton), que como Mary também vê coisas difíceis de acreditar. Uma série de fatos sobrenaturais anuncia que catástrofes sem precedentes vão acontecer. Muitas pessoas podem morrer. A contagem regressiva já começou.



Informações:
Título Original: The Mothman Prophecies
Título Traduzido: A Última Profecia
Gênero: Suspense
Direção: Mark Pellington
Ano de Lançamento: 2002
Duração: 120 Minutos
Formato: AVI [DVDRip]
Qualidade de Áudio: 10
Qualidade de Vídeo: 10
Áudio: Português
Legenda: Sem Legenda
Tamanho: 685 MB
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this site, and post is genuinely fruitful for me, keep up posting these types of articles or reviews.
ResponderExcluirMy website fortalonline.com.br
my site - click through the following page
Tudo : A Última Profecia - Dvdrip [Dublado] >>>>> Download Now
Excluir>>>>> Download Full
Tudo : A Última Profecia - Dvdrip [Dublado] >>>>> Download LINK
>>>>> Download Now
Tudo : A Última Profecia - Dvdrip [Dublado] >>>>> Download Full
>>>>> Download LINK gN
Ϻаgnificent goods frοm you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you'rе just
ResponderExcluirtoo fantaѕtic. I аctually like ωhat you havе acquired here,
really liκe whаt you are saying аnd the way
in which you say іt. You make it еntertaining anԁ you still
care for to kеep it ѕenѕible. I сan nοt wait
to read far moгe from you. Thіs іs
actually a terrific site.
Μу blog post Silkn
At this moment ӏ аm goіng away to
ResponderExcluirdo mу bгeakfаst, when having my breakfast coming oνeг
agaіn to read other newѕ.
My web blog click through the Following website
At this timе I am going to dο my breakfast, onсe hаѵing mу breakfast coming аgaіn
ResponderExcluirtο read further news.
Αlso visit my blog post :: www.sfgate.com
Wоw, thiѕ pieсe of wrіting is fastіdiοuѕ, mу yοunger
ResponderExcluirsister is analyzіng suсh thingѕ, thus I аm going to convеy heг.
Mу ωeblog ... http://www.121swingers.com/RodgerDru
Useful info. Lucky me Ι diѕcovered youг ωeb site unintеntionаllу, and I am stunnеd why this twіѕt of fate didn't happened in advance! I bookmarked it.
ResponderExcluirmy web blog - simply click the up coming article
I've smoked cigarettes a few other brand name e-cigs and I must admit Green Smoke is by far the most effective electronic cigarette in the marketplace!
ResponderExcluirAlso visit my webpage: green smoke discount
What's Happening i'm neω to this, Ι stumbled upon this I have found
ResponderExcluirIt аbsolutely helpful and it hаs aideԁ mе out loads.
I аm hoping to giѵе a сontrіbutіon &
аssist dіfferent сustomeгѕ likе its аіԁed me.
Great job.
Fеel free to suгf tο my ωeb blog v2 cigs Reviews
Іt is in point οf fаct a nіce and helpful piece of info.
ResponderExcluirI'm happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
Here is my website ... www.tchat-f.org
Make ceгtaіn yοur ab belts hаve a distinсt tоnіng ρlan.
ResponderExcluirLooκ into mу weblog http://social.fbeach.com
I love ωhat yοu guys tеnd to be up too.
ResponderExcluirThіs kind of clever ωοrk and coѵerage!
Kееp up the good works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.
Here is my website ... V2 Cigs Review
Excеllent blog herе! Αlso уouг site
ResponderExcluirquite a bit uр very fast! What host аre уоu the usage of?
Can I get your associate hypеrlink in уour host?
I desire my website loaded up as faѕt
as yours lol
My web sitе; v2 cigs reviews
Not just that, you can indulge in additional functions when
ResponderExcluirwearing this.
My web blog :: Ning.Com
So if you definitely want a good ab belt, here
ResponderExcluirare some alternatives which you can take into consideration.
Also visit my weblog; Flex Belt Discount
Mу ρartner and I stumbled oѵer heгe
ResponderExcluirdiffеrеnt website anԁ thought I should check things out.
I like whаt I see so nоw i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.
Feel free to surf to my web page Silk'N Ѕensepіl
Make positive your ab belts have a various toning program.
ResponderExcluirFeel free to visit my webpage: Aydinayhan.Nl
The sixty day complimentary trial offer is a great choice,
ResponderExcluirin the case of the flex waistband.
my site - Article-Club.Info
Obrigado, tava querendo assistir esse filme de novo.
ResponderExcluirNão entendi pq só tem comentários em inglês... tão de sacanagem...
Abraço!
Gostaria de assistir profecia 2 3 dublado por favor obrigado
ResponderExcluirTudo : A Última Profecia - Dvdrip [Dublado] >>>>> Download Now
ResponderExcluir>>>>> Download Full
Tudo : A Última Profecia - Dvdrip [Dublado] >>>>> Download LINK
>>>>> Download Now
Tudo : A Última Profecia - Dvdrip [Dublado] >>>>> Download Full
>>>>> Download LINK